Thursday 14 June 2012

My Latest Obsession

Rita Ora. The girl who sang the songs "Hot Right Now", "R.I.P" and "How We Do (Party)" and are all amazing ! The first two songs both went straight to number 1 and the third is out soon, surely another one to add to the list. Rita has her own personal "eclectic style. Her personal style features nail art, fierce heels and wow bling but her trademark are her red lips. Personalised shorts with metal dollar signs attached are one of my fave things she has (along with everything else). In recent interviews she says her style icons include artists such as Rihanna and Gwen Stafani. Gangster chic is how I'd describe her look and I love how much jewellery she wears along with the stars and stripes that she incorporates in her various outfits as I do that in my own everyday style. I can't wait to see what this british blonde bomb will wear and do next !

No comments:

Post a Comment