Wednesday 25 February 2015

Singer Sewing








Recently I purchased a brand new sewing machine!

It's one I have looked at many many times in John Lewis and I finally did some research on the machine on the Singer website and looking at reviews. After looking at (more like drooling at) all of the various machine feet that you can buy for the machine I made the decision that this was the machine for me. 

The machine is a Singer Heavy Duty 4432. With Singer being world renowned for high quality I know that the machine would be fantastic anyway. Then looking into the machine further I realised the amount of features this machine has. 32 stitch options, automatic needle threader, 1 step button hole setting, steel motor and frame inside, thread cutter on the side, steel plate to allow fabric to move smoothly through the machine, hidden compartment and removable compartment for doing armholes etc!  Wow! 

A truly amazing machine. I have started working on a new project with it and I enjoyed every minute of being on the machine. No banging noise, no unthreading, perfect stitching and simple set up. This machine is an investment because of my profession as a fashion designer. Meaning that I need the machine to be able to take a large amount of sewing and not just the odd few stitches. With a 2 year warranty I'm confident this machine will see me through collections season after season for years.

I also purchased some new machine feet too! Can't wait to get to use these! 

Happy stitching! 

Thanks

Follow me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment