Thursday 31 January 2013

eBay

Being a fashion design student means making lots of garments and lots of sketchbooks for various projects. I recently made a shirt, skirt and a pair of jeans. I have wanted to create my own label for years and making all of these various garments has inspired me. I have decided to start small. I want to make and sell my own t-shirts. These could be plain to start with but as the t-shirts start getting a little more popular, dying and printing will be introduced to the designs. I have even looked at the fabrics needed to create them. Exciting. With me recently creating a pair of jeans I had the idea of maybe also at looking at creating custom jeans. Fabrics all sourced from eBay. Perfect. So watch this space! My new label will be up and running anytime shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment