Wednesday 30 January 2013

My New Logo

Recently I have wanted to redesign my logo. I wanted something interesting, edgy, unusual and instantly recognisable. We played around with the idea of having my initials mirrored, layers, sizing and font to see where it would development. I also wanted to incorporate a cross into my logo since its become a signature image in my style. Then at 3.30 in the morning my brand logo was born. A backwards R and normal P with a cross in the centre of the rings. Simple, stunning and edgy. It's everything I wanted my logo to be. It's my initials and my signature. Perfect. I love my logo now.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logos are seen on a daily basis and they are the ones representing your business. By having a clean and well-designed logo creates big impact to your business. And I love how you presented your logo. Very simple and artistic. Leena Grice


    ReplyDelete