Sunday 8 December 2013

Super Style

Each year around Christmas I see one store that has everything I could ask for style wise for winter. Last season it was River Island and this year it's SuperDry! This brand has long been a favourite of mine so it's not shocking that I have fallen for this store for Christmas. A few Christmases ago I got my Wind Cheater (my now favourite jacket) and this year I've had my eye on a few picks! 

I think a classic polo shirt is a gentleman's piece. Smart, classic and cool. Smarten these up with skinny jeans, brogues/boots and of course a classic Wind Cheater. SuperDry's polo shirts are a complication of the 3! I own one already and after a few fabric issues to start off with (a stiff collar) it became a statement in my day to day wardrobe. Navy, black and red are my best pics. This is the piece every man should have in his wardrobe. 

I don't know if it's just me but I'm starting to like simple pieces now instead of loud items. So I've picked out some simple block colour tee's with simple SuperDry embroidery on the left chest in a contrasting colour. Simple, manly and easy. Perfect for your days off! 

With gloves, jackets, scarfs and more it's hard to even pick a few! How long is it till Christmas? 




No comments:

Post a Comment