Thursday 26 June 2014

Sewing Bee

I loved the first series of The Great British Sewing Bee and even bought the first book, and made the men's pyjama bottoms from it on which I did a blog post on! So it came natural to watch series two and buy the Sew Your Own Wardrobe book!

Normally this book is £25 but at a Costco near me they had it for £13! Obviously I couldn't pass this opportunity up. All purchased and read this book is amazing. It gives amazing hints and tips for beginner and more experienced sewers and is jam packed with next and interesting sewing projects to do at home. I cant wait to start making a garment a week (my personal summer challenge) and make my own portfolio of garments made over summer. I am most excited about making the men's anorak! The book even comes with 5 large pieces of paper which hold about 3 different garment patterns each so if you don't know how to draft garment patterns then don't worry! I'll let you see each garment as its completed!

A must buy!





No comments:

Post a Comment