Wednesday 8 October 2014

McQueen Brings Asia


Hello!

One of my favourite designers of all time is Alexander McQueen. After his passing the fashion world looked to Sarah Burton to see what she would accomplish with the label. Season after season I waited in anticipation to see what direction she will take the name.

Her collections have wowed me I have to say. I have loved the different styles she has shown from previous collections and this season brought Asia to the runway. The collection was inspired by a personal collection of antique kimono's. Floral prints and embellishment adored the looks in an array of array of fabrics including wool, silk, marquetry leather and even hand cut floral ruffles. Modern, feminine, dark but stunning all at the same time. Its a gorgeous collection. Full of floral influences from Asia with traditional styles with modern contemporary twists. This to me is the idea of classic with twists. This may become my choice for best collection of the season!

I abosoutley love this collection! It took a while but i've chosen 5 of my favourite looks from the show. Below is also an illustration i did of a look from the show also! Hope you enjoy! 







#AlexanderMcQueen #SS15 @WorldMcQueen

What do you think? Comment below! Remember to "Always Be Classic"! Until next time! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment