Saturday 27 December 2014

My One






For as long as I can remember I have loved the Italian design power house duo that is Dolce and Gabbana. 

Season after season I have drooled over their shows and designs. This year for Christmas I wanted my fragrance to be more gentlemanly. More sophisticated and smooth. That's why I chose The One by Dolce and Gabbana. With top notes of Grapefruit, Coriander and Basil, spicy and warm notes of Cardamom and Ginger make up the heart of the scent with deep dry down of Tobacco and Ambery notes along with Cedarwood creating the base. 

This seems like a perfect fragrance for me. I love the idea of the fragrance. It's romantic story. Everyone searches for the one in life. The one person that means the world to you. That fulfils your wishes of the person that you've dreamt off from since you can remember. Love is the one emotion that will change everything. This has the story and emotion behind the scent. The one thing I love is that everyone will relate the fragrance to a different story, a different time and a different person. It make the fragrance completely personal to you. 

With the wood-like top, whiskey colour and simplistic bottle design this wouldn't look out of place in a gentleman's drawing room. I love it. 

Do you have The One? Your one? 

Remember to "Always Be Classic"! 

Ryan

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13369579/?claim=bbyx3neyay9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment