Thursday 29 January 2015

Inspired



Recently I attended JCI Rotherham's Goal Setting Training and I loved it. It was inspiring and I have finally got around to making my inspirational collage. The idea of this being that you gather images that relate to your goal and make them into a collage. You can then use this as an inspirational tool to help you when you hit a rough patch or when you feel a little down.

I have made one to remind me of my dream. I have chosen 5 images that I feel reflect this. My dream, if you didn't know is to become a leading brand in luxury fashion. It's been my dream for as long as I can remember and in summer last year I started up my brand "Ryan Pilkington". I'm only small at the minute as you can expect but I intend to grow this year.

My goal is to have my designs shown in Elle and Vogue magazine's with celebrities being seen at events wearing my clothing. Having runway shows showcasing the latest collection with magazines and A list in attendance. To be known for classic style and ultimate quality. Stores around the world in cities such as London, Paris and Milan. I know this sounds a little cliché and big headed but I want to be the one that made it happen. Took action and did'nt just talk about it.

As I grow and develop, both personally and professionally, I want you to be a part of it. I want to share with you my story, in real time. Sharing the growth, the highs and the lows. Join me in my story. The founding and growth of a new fashion icon. Thank you for the support and I promise beautiful things to come.

All I ask in return is a simple like on my page. Every little helps! Thanks!

Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1EsgqqP

Always Be Classic,
Ryan Pilkington x

No comments:

Post a Comment