Friday 13 July 2012

Turn that Denim Up !

Sorry I know I haven't posted in a while I have been enjoying my free time relaxing as I have now finished my 2 years of fashion at collage. Recently I have found an urban trend that has sparked in both men's and women's wear. Turned up denim jeans. I have decided to road test this trend out for myself. I turned up the ends of my River Island super skinny stretch jeans (£35) to see how various people wear this trend. Walking through Meadowhall and Tesco ( i wore my jeans like this for two days to get the full feel for the trend and to get more research. I found that men wear this trend rolled up two times, with a printed t-shirt and simple shoes such as pumps. No accessories. just a bit boring to me. I then found that women usually wear this trend with red Vans, printed t-shirt and stacked of clashing bracelets. basically the same look for all of us. I wore my turn ups with my fitted Urban Outfitters check shirt, black high tops and my signature bracelets and watch. with a knuckle duster for god measure. Topped off with a 50's style hair do. I loved my look for those days. I will be wearing my jeans this this for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment