Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Google Satchel

The satchel is the perfect unisex accessory and this advert for Google Chrome really inspires me. This advert shows the story and the rise of wife, mother and trend setter Julie Deane. She is the creator of The Cambridge Satchel Company. The story starts with her wanting to see vintage satchels being popular again like they used to be and she simply searched for manufacturers to make the bags, bloggers to promote them and step by step she founded her own bag making business. Soon people started to take notice and so did Elle magazine. They asked for custom made bright coloured satchels and celebrities such as Rita Ora started to request her bags too. It's a remarkable story which is known world wide. Her bags are now sold in Selfridges, Harrods, Bloomingdales and Harvey Nicols from London to New York and it all started in her kitchen. They have won several awards and have a flagship store in London.

Stunning. This video inspires me to never give up and it always gives me goose bumps and make me think "that will be me one day". I will have my own business and be as successful as her. My own stores. My own label. One day.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0qDrRJT4zE














No comments:

Post a Comment