Tuesday 16 July 2013

eBay !

 Recently I have found many items of mine that I am no longer wanting. But instead of simply throwing them away I wanted to give them away to a good home. That's where eBay comes in! I have launched my eBay store (ryanpilkington5 seller name) featuring some jewellery and books! Ive been wanting to sell things on eBay for some time and now that i have finished my first year of university this seemed like the perfect time. below are some of items available on my store with more and more items being added daily! From jewellery, to clothing and to books. please check it out and let me know what you think. All items will be in great condition. I would like to give a very big thank you to the eBayers that have purchased some of my jewellery today its very much appreciated!








No comments:

Post a Comment