Sunday 5 October 2014

Viktor and Rolf






Hello!

How are you? Designers that always try new things in their collection are always my favourites. Always pushing their label and showing their customers new styles and showing a new direction but with styles that stay true to their brand image. Viktor and Rolf are one label for me that definitely do this.

For the spring and summer 2015 show the label looked to sporty notes mixed with feminine loose silhouettes and floral prints. This collection really stands out for me for summer. Its very clean, sporty but different to the other ways I've seen the sports trend being used  by other designs in their spring an summer 2015 collection's. Innovative cuts and stitching showed just what the Viktor and Rolf label are best at. Doing the odd, the edgy but the wearable. If I could sum up this collection in three words it would be innovative, sporty and effortless. A stunning collection.

#ViktorandRolf #SS15

What do you think to this collection? Let me know and comment below! See you next time and remember to "Always Be Classic"! You can follow my blog of BlogLovin too: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12503779



No comments:

Post a Comment