Sunday 5 October 2014

Right Shoe Forward








Hello!

Each season see's one item that everyone sees as a must have. The golden ticket to the fashion frontline. This season we see the return of the boot. I personally love my military boots for all seasons and I see them as being my major players in my day to day wardrobe. Boots are investment pieces of fashion I think. They are bigger shoes, more statement making and more interesting. More fun if you like.

They can be dressed up or dressed down. Designers from Versace, Michael Kors and Topshop Unique and many, many more have created boots for their autumn winter collections. Knee high boots for women are my favourite. Pair these with a '50's style a line skirt with a sporty tee tucked in with a belt will be sure to win you style points this season! Ankle boots that are looser in fabric so they roll around your ankle look great with denim and roll up the hem of the jeans too for more interest. As stylish as they are maybe think about practicality of the boots when buying them! You may love cut out boots that reveal more leg but is it worth having your legs freeze if it starts snowing?

Guy's, look to military boots and Chelsea boots this season! Pair these with a classic pair of jeans with the hems rolled for extra style points. Add a pea coat and a scarf and you've got a perfect effortless look for autumn and winter!

#Boots #Loveit #Hateit #AW14

Do you love this trend? Let me know and comment below! Be sure to follow the blog on BlogLovin too and never miss a post! https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12503779 Remember to "Always Be Classic"!

(Images from Vogue.co.uk and the final being my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment