Thursday 10 July 2014

Bring It On!




               
 
 

It's summer and we all know what that means! Summer bodies! I'll be completely honest and say that I do love to be active and excersise and healthy but I am lazy when it comes down to it. I need something quick, easy and simple that I can get done without dreading the amount of time it will take up. I just want to tone up a bit and to bulk a bit that's all. I'm not asking for an Greek god figure. That's where the 7 minute workout appcomes in! Everyday for 7 months you do a 7 minute workout and the app tracks our progress. You win achievements as you go along to keep you motivated too!

Here it goes! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ryan!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Nice Blog ;) And why no Greek God Figure?! :D
    What kind of workout are you going to do?

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for checking out the blog! Haha the Greek God Figure will come in due time! I'm doing basically a full body workout and trying to build and tone.

      If you like the blog posts please do follow for more!

      Delete